NEDERLAND @ PNG TUESDAY NIGHT

Guest vinnyt

Will be closer than expected. If Helmke is on the mound for the Dogs, the game should stay close. He is going to play for Lamar for a reason and they have their playoff lives on the line

Will be closer than expected. If Helmke is on the mound for the Dogs, the game should stay close. He is going to play for Lamar for a reason and they have their playoff lives on the line

doesnt matter who they put on the mound PNG faced Cervanka and he is suppose to be a 1st round draft pick and we rocked him so let them put who they want on the mound to throw

Guest K-911

The Bulldogs have their backs to the wall. This is a dangerous game for the Indians. Bulldogs have to win. They will show up. Bulldogs 4-3.

The Bulldogs have their backs to the wall. This is a dangerous game for the Indians. Bulldogs have to win. They will show up. Bulldogs 4-3.

I tend to agree.  Nederland is in a must win situation.  PNG plays well with Harrington on the mound.  Close game.

Dogs are struggling but they have the talent.  With their talent plus their backs against the wall, I would bet on them.  Harrington will be tough but the Dogs can do it.  It will be close.

I have to go with PNG, just from seeing the Dogs get spanked in their own tournament by BC. Cervanka is suppose to be a 1st round draft pick in what books or website?????

never said he was going to be 1st round  i just said he is suppose to be cause thats what the scouting reports were saying

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami