Rockets 114 Raptors 100

king

Utah lost...only 2.5 games behind!  8)

I hope we pass them to get homecourt advantage, You should of heard Charles barkley last night on TNT he said that we will be swept by UTAH

and by the way i ordered tickets to the april 2nd game against UTAH

Ans the arean will be rocking! 8)

Guest AllEyezOnMe

I'm hoping Golden State gets the 8th seed cuz' they match up well with the Mavericks, cuz i'd hate to run into Dallas right outta the first round to win that series everyone has to play perfect and Houston can't blow leads and let them come back (last game at Toyota Center) :-\  but maybe i'm looking to far into it still gotta get past Utah...... :o

I dont' know what the heck Barkley is talking about.  Didn't he say a few months ago that no team wants to see the rockets inthe first round?  Rockets will be fine.  we will plow Utah inthe ground and whoever we see inthe second round will be shaking in their boots.  we'll have Yao and T-mac full force with great bench play.  We can play with anybody.

Guest AllEyezOnMe

Funny I remember a certain Suns team losing to the Rockets in a series of 7 in the 95' playoffs....and then that Houston team went on to win the Finals.....

I also remember a certain Suns team that was destined to win the Finals over a Jordan led Bulls (what happened there?).....Basically what i'm saying is as of right now Rockets - 2 Championships, Phoenix - 0 Championships......so when the Suns actually win a Championship you can start talking smack.....It doesn't matter what you do in regular season if you can't win the big one.......Also Rockets are 2-2 in the Finals, Phoenix is 0-2 ;D

I think if we meet them in the playoffs it will be a 7 game series and we might be able to pull it off but they are a VERY talented team and we can not keep up with them when the fast break, we need to full court press them and work on the half court sets

I dont care if the Jazz are on a slump, that does not mean we are going to sweep them in the playoffs.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    nexax
    Newest Member
    nexax