24AA Predictions for next year.

I think Warren will battle EC and Kountze very close next year.Kountze lost Powell,Busby,Haynes and Boykin.EC lost preston and Leday.Warren has almost everyone back.I don't think they will be shooting for 3rd.Hardin and Deweyville will also be pretty solid,this district will once again be very tough.I just think several teams have closed the gap.

i still dont think that any team in this district can hang with kountze and east chambers.......its gonna be a battle for 3rd

Are you kidding me....paul sims, brent nash, matt andrews, caleb swinney, travis mcbee, and kendall wright are all returning along with a few J.V. players that can shoot the lights out..im not saying they wont be good...kountze and e.c. are both returning a lot of talent....its going to be a battle for first with everybody else hoping for 4th....

Are you kidding me....paul sims, brent nash, matt andrews, caleb swinney, travis mcbee, and kendall wright are all returning along with a few J.V. players that can shoot the lights out..im not saying they wont be good...kountze and e.c. are both returning a lot of talent....its going to be a battle for first with everybody else hoping for 4th....

Well Spartans-14 you sound a bit overconfident how about you take one step at a time... ;)

1.EC

2.Kountze/Warren

the rest doesnt matter. These are the only teams that can play basketball in this district. Oh whoop....deee.....dooo, Jackson is coming back to play for deweyville, can win with one player D-Ville. He isn't even that good, All three of these teams will dominate everybody else can just sit down and watch.

i agree kountze, EC, and warren will be awsome the jackson kid is not that good this district is alot better then the 1 cherino was in warren has 3 all district players comeing back matt andrews paul sims and brent nash kountze has devon brey and some other tallent ec has thomas and mcdonald i think that he should just stay in cherino and be a good 1a player cause he wont be good in this district

1.EC

2.Kountze/Warren

the rest doesnt matter. These are the only teams that can play basketball in this district. Oh whoop....deee.....dooo, Jackson is coming back to play for deweyville, can win with one player D-Ville. He isn't even that good, All three of these teams will dominate everybody else can just sit down and watch.

Caleb got 1st team district when he was a freshmen with kountze and EC in their district.

1.EC 11-1 (WON THE TIEBREAKER)

2. KOUNTZE 11-1 (WON THE REGIONAL FINAL AGAINST EC AND STATE)

3.WARREN 7-5

4.HARDIN  5-7 (I THINK THEY SPLIT WITH DVILLE AND BEAT BUNA AND ANAHUAC)

5.NOT SURE THE ORDER OF DEWEYVILLE,ANAHUAC AND BUNA.I DON'T THINK ANY OF THESE THREE WON OVER 4 DISTRICT GAMES.

Guest bigred55

kountze was solid all the way through their lineup....east chambers is returning thomas and mcdonald......if any team can beat these two my hats goes off to them

I seriously don't think Kountze will be as good next year, but EC will be the real deal. I think Deweyville will end up getting 3rd place if Kevin Bland stays eligible all year and Deweyville will have 2 kids returning from shoulder surgery who didn't play all year. One of them (Jimmy Folsom) got 1st or 2nd team all district last year so they would have been a better team last year if he wasn't sidelined due to football.

i like how almost all of ya'll r dissing me. lol i can't wait to play next year cuz this is firing me up and making me want to get better.

Face it kid, you can't handle this district it's too strong for you, EC, Kountze, and Warren are going to dimolish you and leave the treads of their shoes on your face.

I still think this district is gonna be a war every night.Kountze will be good no doubt just not as dominate as this year.EC will be super with Tramain and Vance but they will have to replace Prestons scoring and Eugenes defense and that won't be easy.Warren will be returning a very solid core of players(3 second team all district players and 2 hon mentions).Hardin will have Marsh and Deweyville will have Bland and Jackson.I like my Warriors chances.

1.EC 11-1 (WON THE TIEBREAKER)

2. KOUNTZE 11-1 (WON THE REGIONAL FINAL AGAINST EC AND STATE)

3.WARREN 7-5

4.HARDIN  5-7 (I THINK THEY SPLIT WITH DVILLE AND BEAT BUNA AND ANAHUAC)

5.NOT SURE THE ORDER OF DEWEYVILLE,ANAHUAC AND BUNA.I DON'T THINK ANY OF THESE THREE WON OVER 4 DISTRICT GAMES.

whsalum, while im shock, know faith for the Coogs, I cant wait until Buna puts it on everybody next year in district, The reason why is Football got in there head this past season, I dont believe in just playing for fun, I want to play and win, this year was all about being 2A and having a chance to go to the playoffs in Football, Not Basketball, so really Buna should have been the 3rd place team in District, but instead it was all about Football this year. Maybe next year Buna will come back and make there run

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83