Week 2 Peewee PICKS!!!!

DEM BOYZ

35 minutes ago, Pngfan2014 said:

why do you guys bother picking who wins?  you've never seen most of these teams play, your opinion is pointless.  must be a Nederland thing

You must be a coach on the PNG-W team.  Did Toby give you permission to come on here and speak? You do nothing but troll other peoples posts? Ive seen all the big schools play and I like to pick the games. All you do is run your mouth? It must be a Port Neches thing.....

Must be a rivalry in nederland. Every time y’all pick its Ned-B losing. I’m intrigued by this because every single year you go look back. Every nederland person has picked nederland teams to win. Interesting 

Lum-W over Vid-B it will be close though 

Vid-W over Lum-R battle of the mighty mites I hear

Ned-W over BMT-W

BMT-G over PNG-W (this is the new blue)

BMT-B toss up Ned -B (honestly I think this is going to be a dog fight to the last buzzer hits) GAME OF THE WEEK ACTION HERE I Believe these will be close games. hopefully they can keep that speed in check. Saw the youtube videos from last year YIKES.

PA over Ned-G 

LCM over PNG-P but this could be a toss up too. Lots of meat on those lines with good backs. 

I love givng my two cents worth. Doesn’t mean anything because games are played on the field not in a public forum. It is fun to pick them these games