Hardin vs Tarkington

highsky

If you were there, did you see the ball hit the Huffman player twice (she hit it once on the arms, ball went up, then as it was coming down, hit her as she was laying on the floor, then another Huffman player sent it back over the net)? Should have been an illegal 2-touch but for some reason, officials allowed it.  I think Hardin was leading at the time towards the end of the game?

18 minutes ago, highsky said:

If you were there, did you see the ball hit the Huffman player twice (she hit it once on the arms, ball went up, then as it was coming down, hit her as she was laying on the floor, then another Huffman player sent it back over the net)? Should have been an illegal 2-touch but for some reason, officials allowed it.  I think Hardin was leading at the time towards the end of the game?

I wasn't there. I just look at scores from the area every now and then. I'm in Bellville now so I can only catch games over here . Based on what you described the yes should've been a point for Hardin. I just know the Huffman coach came from Kingwood Park and she is a good coach.