Vidor vs Ozen Final

SETXBaseball Writes:

1.LCM 2.Vidor 3.Nederland 4. PNG <4A>

Watch and See..

Early in the district race all teams think (or hope) that they can work their way into the post season. Traditionaly in this district it has been three teams time and time again. I look for it to be no different this year. I am not too sure of the order just yet, but I believe it will be LCM, Ned, and PNG just as always. I do not think PNG will be sitting at home as you predict.

I do think at best you could end up in a playoff for a playoff spot, but it will be a tough win facing the best that the other team has to offer in that big of a game.

I, along with the rest of the Southeast Texas baseball community, will have to watch and see (as you have instructed us) how this all unfolds.

I do wish your team the best of luck. We all know anything can happen in this game.

mcm

I just don't think that this is the year that you are going to see anything different. Down the road I think things could shake up a little, I just don't personally beleive it will in 2006.

There have been some weird scores coming in this year, a few more here and there and we could have about three teams fighting for that third spot.

I think when the smoke clears the pitching of the NDN's carries them in.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami