PW Predictions Week 1

DEM BOYZ

• 2 weeks later...

Wow nederland picking a nederland team to lose? Interesting here!! Maybe this a game between nederland teams we need to watch for if TOP DOG is a coach for Pee Wee. Very Interseting to me. Hopefully they get a game in this season due to all these tragic and devastating events over the past days. Unfortunately I don’t think STJFL board, coaches, or parents will be worried about football. They are going to be concerned about rebuilding and neighbor helping a neighbor. In my opinion any coach in any organization practicing during this time of devastation is kinda slap to the face to those who lost everything. Especially those kids who live in the hillcrest zone. Technically only two oraganzations that could possibly practice are nederland and PNG but we all know it’s about that $40 dollar Jiffy Super Bowl trophy we all can for the mantle. LOL

On ‎9‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 8:01 AM, olddognewtricks said:

Wow nederland picking a nederland team to lose? Interesting here!! Maybe this a game between nederland teams we need to watch for if TOP DOG is a coach for Pee Wee. Very Interseting to me. Hopefully they get a game in this season due to all these tragic and devastating events over the past days. Unfortunately I don’t think STJFL board, coaches, or parents will be worried about football. They are going to be concerned about rebuilding and neighbor helping a neighbor. In my opinion any coach in any organization practicing during this time of devastation is kinda slap to the face to those who lost everything. Especially those kids who live in the hillcrest zone. Technically only two oraganzations that could possibly practice are nederland and PNG but we all know it’s about that $40 dollar Jiffy Super Bowl trophy we all can for the mantle. LOL

That's a cute little rant. Someone upset you by practicing or something?

3 hours ago, DEM BOYZ said:

That's a cute little rant. Someone upset you by practicing or something?

In my opinion it shows no class at all but that’s just my opinion. Your area is in the middle of a major disaster but let’s go practice youth football for a season that might not happen because all the cities that you will play are flooded and being rescued by the coast guard, community members, and Cajun navy. If it was my team I would have brought them to volunteer for practice. Like I’ve said in numerous threads no dog in fight. I’ve got kids in school ball. Just my opinion which I’m entitled too. Apparently you’re the coach of the team practicing. So go get that $40 trophy from Jiffy Trophy because STJFL probably won’t be having a season. If they do I would be completely surprised. 

19 hours ago, olddognewtricks said:

In my opinion it shows no class at all but that’s just my opinion. Your area is in the middle of a major disaster but let’s go practice youth football for a season that might not happen because all the cities that you will play are flooded and being rescued by the coast guard, community members, and Cajun navy. If it was my team I would have brought them to volunteer for practice. Like I’ve said in numerous threads no dog in fight. I’ve got kids in school ball. Just my opinion which I’m entitled too. Apparently you’re the coach of the team practicing. So go get that $40 trophy from Jiffy Trophy because STJFL probably won’t be having a season. If they do I would be completely surprised. 

Actually I am the coach of the PeeWee White Nederland team....and no we aren't practicing yet. I'm not one of these coaches that hides behind anonymity and runs his mouth. I am also active duty Coast Guard and have been working my @$$ off to help the people in this area. For me it has nothing to do with the $40 trophy you keep referring to and all about getting these young boys out of the house and their minds off the horrible situation we have been put in. Even if it's only an hour out of the day to go release some energy with their friends. If we do start practicing soon it won't be held against any of them if they don't show up. We are like family on my team and I would do anything for any of them. So before you start throwing judgement around dont just assume everyone is I'll intentioned or bad. I am a coach that believes it is all about the kids not one that tries to live through my own or treat my team like it's my little fantasy team trying to get a $40 trophy. I also believe that football more than just a game. It teaches kids so many life lessons and I believe we will overcome this and the season WILL GO ON. No dog it the fight....yet plenty of judgement to go around! If you don't have a kid in youth football why are you trolling around in a youth football forum? Just curious.....

On 9/4/2017 at 9:39 AM, DEM BOYZ said:

Actually I am the coach of the PeeWee White Nederland team....and no we aren't practicing yet. I'm not one of these coaches that hides behind anonymity and runs his mouth. I am also active duty Coast Guard and have been working my @$$ off to help the people in this area. For me it has nothing to do with the $40 trophy you keep referring to and all about getting these young boys out of the house and their minds off the horrible situation we have been put in. Even if it's only an hour out of the day to go release some energy with their friends. If we do start practicing soon it won't be held against any of them if they don't show up. We are like family on my team and I would do anything for any of them. So before you start throwing judgement around dont just assume everyone is I'll intentioned or bad. I am a coach that believes it is all about the kids not one that tries to live through my own or treat my team like it's my little fantasy team trying to get a $40 trophy. I also believe that football more than just a game. It teaches kids so many life lessons and I believe we will overcome this and the season WILL GO ON. No dog it the fight....yet plenty of judgement to go around! If you don't have a kid in youth football why are you trolling around in a youth football forum? Just curious.....

Thank you for your active duty in the military and all you have done. I wasn’t a military man but i was in it just like a bunch no bodies. We were out there just like you were helping my fellow neighbors. Nor did I have to be when I was gutting houses and serving active duty coast guard meals in the evening at the church. It’s not judgement it’s called an opinion which is what an open forum is all about. Not trolling youth forum I’ve coached in STJFL for many years. Heck I’ve got a small one about to start back in it. I’ve seen it all. In my opinion each association should be one big family. I really wish I saw NYFA out there helping as a group at sites showing their unity and strength even if it was the board and their kids. Its been amazing to see the communities come together and show everyone in our armpit of the USA how to act and help. I hope and pray the season does GO ON  for the kids sake. Especially for the kids in the towns that are truly devastated. We agree to disagree on practicing no big deal. Trust me when I say our belief on football isn’t too far away. I’ve got a group of 7th graders that I coached that went to the Super Bowl 4 times, won 2 times, playoffs 7 times lost in semi finals 1 and Super Bowl 2. Family is what WE BELIEVE in to this day and those still BELIEVE in everything we taught them. You’re right football is about family and so is community. Just everyone’s difference in opinions. Good Luck to nederland white this year hope they do great. Nederland black ended up with my Coaching partner. Heck of a football coach. 

1 hour ago, olddognewtricks said:

Thank you for your active duty in the military and all you have done. I wasn’t a military man but i was in it just like a bunch no bodies. We were out there just like you were helping my fellow neighbors. Nor did I have to be when I was gutting houses and serving active duty coast guard meals in the evening at the church. It’s not judgement it’s called an opinion which is what an open forum is all about. Not trolling youth forum I’ve coached in STJFL for many years. Heck I’ve got a small one about to start back in it. I’ve seen it all. In my opinion each association should be one big family. I really wish I saw NYFA out there helping as a group at sites showing their unity and strength even if it was the board and their kids. Its been amazing to see the communities come together and show everyone in our armpit of the USA how to act and help. I hope and pray the season does GO ON  for the kids sake. Especially for the kids in the towns that are truly devastated. We agree to disagree on practicing no big deal. Trust me when I say our belief on football isn’t too far away. I’ve got a group of 7th graders that I coached that went to the Super Bowl 4 times, won 2 times, playoffs 7 times lost in semi finals 1 and Super Bowl 2. Family is what WE BELIEVE in to this day and those still BELIEVE in everything we taught them. You’re right football is about family and so is community. Just everyone’s difference in opinions. Good Luck to nederland white this year hope they do great. Nederland black ended up with my Coaching partner. Heck of a football coach. 

My oldest son is in 8th grade. Went to back to back super bowls. Won 1 with Granger's Jr team, lost to PNG as a Sr.