Quote from Shallowater Player on Kountze game...

While their athletes outplayed you, It was their style that beat yours. A relentless press defense versus three point shooting-you're tired down the stretch and will not have the legs to shoot the three point shot effectively, and your style of fundamental play (which was excellent to watch) is abondoned as those crisp passess in quarters 1-3 become floaters in quarter 4, translating into a game and style that played into your opponents hands. The three-point shot is game changing and should be utilized. However, I believe you can't play the same style of play late in the second and fourth quarters, you must rely more on attacking the rim and get opportuninties for layups and freethrows. With all said, I enjoyed this game. (THIS WAS A CARBON COPY OF WHAT HAPPENED WITH HJ VS WILLEY)

Wow, HATERS!

Although, there are some teams that can't be happy for the other teams in their own district for making it further them.. and beating them twice [no names mentioned..] so why should we expect anything different from the Shallowater kid after a huge loss? Ha, it's ashame though!!

Just congratulate the other team, accept your loss, and move on!

Guest tigersvoice

I don't really know what the Shallowater player was saying.  Kountze is nothing if not a TEAM!!  Are there any huge stars among that group?  I don't see them.  I see a bunch of great atheletes (the kid was right about that) that challenged and pushed each other to get the best performances possible out of everyone on the floor.  If that's not a team then I wouldn't know one if it hit me right between the eyes.  Kountze players, coaches and fans - don't spend too much time on this young player's comments - he was hugely disappointed that the Kountze atheletes beat his Shallowater TEAM.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont