Predictions for 22-3A

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ivans just happened to be there when a guy named Benson was too. He had a very admirable career for the horns. They also had a RB named Joe smith that was a two time 1000 back at Louisiana Tech. Both those kids were in the same backfield their last year in 4A.

C-town is looking at it's 3rd coach in as many years. Obviously not because the athletes.

Stros one of those Soph's got all 2nddistrict. Meaning other coaches voted on him.

last time i checked this was a sports forum and i was talking about high school football. The only reason Im boring myself with this whole conversation is because their isnt anyone else on. Im more than capable of carring on a mature conversation, unlike you ncplaya. Im not sure how old you are, but unless your unemployed, disabled, or metally impared, there isnt a reason for u to be on here either. Im pretty sure theres a bunch of guys that get on here multiple times a day when they should be doing other things.

I was not asking about woodville. Evans and taylor made 4 big plays. That sums up that game. Mad. was pretty solid. t-town's run got stuffed. 0-big plays by wr's. Alot can be said about that line. But the bottom line is they did not give up the 48 to madisonville, the 63 to CC, the 58 to liberty. I'm surely not blaming the D. We played bad football all the way around (2-7). You cant blame it on two kids.

If T-town wants to win they have to replace top 3 tacklers. top 3 RB's. Top 2 Wr's. and 3 o-lineman. Should be interesting.

yea it pretty much sucks being out b/c everything cost money now. i wasnt blaming anything on two kids, i know how things go and i know that the oline gets blamed for everything even if its beyond their control. the line is young anyways and has room to improve. i like the center and the way he plays, maybe that comes from my sympathy for undersized centers lol.

sounds like pantherplaya put ncplaya in his place.......you guys need to stop crying about stuff.  oh yeah, Pantherplaya, didn't you get beat by the boys from splendora and coldspring, and didn't you get 50 hung on you by WOS........I am also pretty sure the o-line from splendora had a certain LB from pantherville on skates all night.......I'll let ya chew on that for a while.......Frosty, get a job or go to class.....biggen has spoken...PEACE OUT

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83