hf

neal-bb picked off

cuniff-4-3

wong-fo8

wos

barclay-k

theriot 6-3

thomas k

definately was a great job of pitching by both teams...I don't care what anyone has to say but Sparks pitched a great game, he just has nothing behind him in the field... Thomas and Franks made some great plays tonight but other then that it was rediculous... 1st baseman had 3 errors tonight... Sparks and Ayers go out every game and play their hearts out... What more could you ask for in these two guys... great win for HF hope they continue their success going into tomorrows game.... the 5-9 hitters in WOS lineup need to wake up or they're in for a long season that will end in a 4th place...

Guest Orangeboy

Great win for HF. Too bad the WOS outfield couldn't score a late touchdown to put the ponies up for good. But, Oh well, they will see them again.

Great win for HF. Too bad the WOS outfield couldn't score a late touchdown to put the ponies up for good. But' date=' Oh well, they will see them again.[/quote'] Your right, but wait until Football! Then will see what you will say on the Football Forum.. ::k

immature a little bit. I guess HF's great center fielder (The best you've ever seen) lit it on fire last night with that wonderful 0-4 with 2 K's outing. Ya'll are doing nothing but proving what I said in another thread, everyone hates WO-S and looks for any opportunity to try and make them look bad or rag on them. All this crap got started because someone posted that the 2 outfielders were fast, backing up that statement by listing their positions in football. Has nothing to do with football. HF was the better team last night. But I guess I can understand why it feels so good to beat a team for the first time in 2 years in ANY Sport. Don't hate the tradition. And you say piss on football, in SE Texas, yeah right. It wouldn't be piss on football if you didn't expect to get your ass whipped.

WELCOME TO 3A DOWNLOW PART II. !!!!!!!

OK, forgot about the bunt, just remembered he didn't reach base.

And I am not directing that at HF. It does not matter who WO-S plays, they always get ragged on. If they lose they suck. If they win they either played a sorry team or the other team had a bad game. If the pitcher hits .800 for the week and strikes out 17, it's just not as good as the guy who hit .800 and struck out 11?? That's my point, but I guess the mustangs should be used to that by now so I don't know why I'm arguing this. Good luck against BC tonight. I would love to see ya'll beat them!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami