* Martin's Mill 54 West Hardin 34 Final/Playoffs*

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so PROUD of this group of young men!  You have played one great season... you have defeated the odds in several circumstances, you have made the news!, and you have made your community proud to call you "our team"!

Do not be ashamed of this defeat, but instead be proud of your victories and accomplishments!!  And please, give credit where credit is due... you were able to "Face the Giants" because you had God on your side!

Coach Fuller, thank you for your leadership, your humility, and your witness to this group of guys... you are a God-send! :)

Guys, thank you for making this game enjoyable... I never liked basketball until I moved to West Hardin.    ;D

Apply what Mrs. Mindy said to your lives as well, and you will continue to accomplish great things in your life.  "Nothing is impossible with God", and "you can do all things through Him who strengthens you".

Love you guys!   ;)

A loss is always hard to accept. I think it may have been almost as hard for the fans who followed these boys all season to watch them fall today. I loved watching these boys and I was in a bad mood all the way home after the loss, but at the same time I was proud. Extremely proud to say these are the fine young men of our community. I was kind of hoping Tyler was gonna give Brandon an alley-oop off the glass late in the fourth on that fast break when the game was out of reach and let Letsinger go out with a bang, but it didn't fall that way. Great season guys.

Wow, Yak, a nice post. I'm sure I speak for all of us at WH when I extend a sincere thank you.

WH had a great run.  Everyone involved should be very proud.  You need to hang Letsingers jersey up in the gym.  He will be seriously missed.  Good job fellas.  When it gets to the playoffs the records mean nothing and one bad game or one injury can finish a season.  That's why it's so exciting.  Hope Brandon can find a place to keep playing.

wow oilers, can't believe its over.....you guys are the best in my book...yall shoud be proud of all you accomplished; yall are truly a great group of young men...seniors....continue to reach for the stars and you will do great things...keep god first and keep your eye on the GREAT reward...best of luck in all you do....

underclassmen--you got some pretty big shoes to fill, yall had great leaders this season..take what you have learned from them and never look back....

Kent-

It was such an honor to finally see you in your element!  I am so proud of you and your boys!  Y'all really played with honor and integrity!  I am so glad that T and I were able to jet down there to watch you and your boys.  Yes, you got beat, but like the one mom said, you taught these boys more than how to play b-ball, you taught them, and all of us, how to walk with character and integrity.  You will always be #1 in my book for that, and to call you a friend is even more important!  You really are a friend that sticks closer than a brother!  God bless in everything!

C

WAY TO GO WH...I was for you all the way...I was hoping that you would beat MM but things dont always turn out how you want them...But I was there for you..I listened to the whole game on the radio and thought that ya'll were gonna be able to hold on to the win...great season guys..peace out oilers.

To Coach Fuller, The Oilers & The Fans,

What a pleasure it has been to be a part of this great run, there was some amazing games this year, and what an atmosphere. I have really enjoyed being a part of this season. You guys have alot to be PROUD of, keep your heads high. Take what coach Fuller has taught you and use it in your daily lives, and you will go far. As for the seniors I will miss seeing you guys next year , I encourage each of you to continue, your education somewhere, and hope to see some of you in action at the next level. Keep working hard at whatever you do and GOD will bless you. As for the under classmen you continue to work ,and you will be fine, you all got a taste of what a great year is like, that should give each of you great incentive to work harder than before, to get back, although you are losing some great leaders, you have others waiting to step up.  Look forward to seeing you next year. As for coach Kent ,what an outstanding individual, you have been a great role model, and  leader on and off the court, I have really enjoyed getting to know you, and talking with you this season. You all are winners in my book. GREAT SEASON OILERS......Looking forward to seeing that banner hanging in the gym for years to come. And last but not least, FANS, I have really enjoyed getting to know alot of you, it was a great time by all this year, hope to see you again next year. Oilers good Luck in whatever your path may lead you in.......

Thanks for a wonderful season..........1 -12 -13........

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder