BEST TEAM IN SETX THIS YEAR??

Guest Cardinal12

BC is the defending region III champ 2 years running. They beat Nederland 10-0 last week and have proven that they can win the big game...... There's a reason people put them as one of the greats......

everyone always jumps on the BC bandwagon but year in and year out, how far has BC ever made it in the play-offs...? I mean they have some pitching and one stand out but I really think they will be fighting for a play-off spot much less being a top 5 team in the area...there are talented yes but I just can't give them a top 5 spot quite yet...maybe in a few weeks

Hahaha Thats funny THink About it...lol Dont Hate

Guest coach

Caught the West Brook Game last night..Very impressive.Great defense and alot of good pitching.

There bats were solid too.

Vidor got rattled that first inning when the pitcher gave up 6 runs.after that they were playing catch up.look for both teams to have success this year.

Guest coach

I think Bc and the Brook have to be at the top right along with barbers hill.

And alot of times people forget it comes down to pitching.Of a team pitches there ace and the other team is pitching there 4th guy then the game will probably have a different outcome.when district starts  the coaches will try to match up there aces against the other teams starters.

Guest bcboy31

you cant blowout people every game.. just check out the CABC Bridge CIty Cardinal Tournament they'll be back and Schoolings just a good pitcha

Guest coach

With the competition around here like it is you wont blowout people every game.

Bc is a great team.they 10 run ruled Nederland ,but if they played them 5 more times they probably wouldn't be able to do that again.

It depends on who is pitching for both teams.       

Silsbee left too many batters on base, but so did Bridge City. Good pitching by both pitchers got them out of those tight situations. BC usually bats better than they did Tuesday, but they did enough to win. I don't see BC run-ruling everyone in district this year, too much talent with the new alignment.

I don't see BC run-ruling everyone in district this year, too much talent with the new alignment.

BC won't run-rule anybody this year ??? ??? So your saying that every team in BC's District is better than Nederland because BC run-ruled them, granted we are seeing better baseball the past couple of years but I think BC is still a step ahead of the competition.. ;D

Go back and read my post. I said BC won't run-rule EVERYONE not that they won't run-rule anyone. That statement comes from everyone expecting BC to run-rule like crazy this year like they did last year. Sure, I think they will probably run-rule some teams, but they have too many playoff-caliber teams in their district. And where the heck did I mention Nederland? Sheesh, you need to get your panties out of a knot, you are too quick to take offense when you are not even mentioned in the post! ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124