7.blake weller

8.robert shellhammer

9.aaron stephenson

10.john bradley

11.jaylon clotiaux

12.fermin gonzalez

13.cord yates

14.garrett harrell

If Barbers Hill is considered SETX...better throw them in the mix. Good bats, outstanding catcher, strong in all 3 outfield positions, and two southpaws that have been mowing batters down. Looks to be several strong teams in SETX this year. Should be a great season for baseball ! Good luck to all !

West Brook, without a doubt. They might have started off rough this year but things are starting to come around. Their top 2 pitchers are out right now, and Mark Serna may not be able to pitch all year.  This will hurt the Bruins, but with the sticks they have, they can beat anyone in the state. They showed off how good their bats are Friday night against Barbe scoring 16 runs.

We'll see how things work out this year for the Bruins.

everyone always jumps on the BC bandwagon but year in and year out, how far has BC ever made it in the play-offs...? I mean they have some pitching and one stand out but I really think they will be fighting for a play-off spot much less being a top 5 team in the area...there are talented yes but I just can't give them a top 5 spot quite yet...maybe in a few weeks

everyone always jumps on the BC bandwagon but year in and year out, how far has BC ever made it in the play-offs...? I mean they have some pitching and one stand out but I really think they will be fighting for a play-off spot much less being a top 5 team in the area...there are talented yes but I just can't give them a top 5 spot quite yet...maybe in a few weeks

DPOTY

Guest Cardinal12

Are you serious???  :o

Guest bcoldcard

How does the two freshman for OF look this year.???  I hear they are the best players on the team. Are they that good or just lots of hype?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami