A look back at 2016 and

RoschonsBigBro

Hey everybody,

I wanted to take a look back into 2016 and some of the exciting ball players that made impacts this year. This year was very exciting for many teams across SETX. New kids made impacts and SRs made a bang on the way out. I am proud of how my Indians worked their tails off this year and I am of course proud of what my brother was able to do this year in his first year as a varsity QB. I look forward to him tearing up 22-5a for the next two years.

All that aside there were other players and teams who made HUGE impacts as well. Calvin Tyler  Jr was sensational. The WO-S  mustangs entire team had nearly no flaws and play makers at every skill position on O and D. Bridge City balled and unleashed one hell of a running game on 4a. Vidor shook up SETX by becoming a running juggernaut in District play. Memorial, led by VIncent and Hines showed that they have the most talented team in 22-5a. The Mayffield kid bounced back from whatever unfortunate situation and had an awesome year at Legacy. Westbrook was led into playoff play by an exciting Soph QB. Nederland overcame early season mishaps to field a competitive team by seasons end. Centrals players overcame their coaches lol. Heck Evadale (QB especially), and Hull Daisetta had beaslty years and Sabine Pass actually won more than a game. 21-5a had talented teams and well coached teams as wells. 

I know i missed many because I primarily focus on 22-5a but what other guys stood out from your teams and who do you think will make big impacts next year? We all talk about how certain kids get overlooked for others. Well who stood out to you?