*Post Orangefield Tourney Scores Here*

It's difficult to hang with a good hitting team when your tossing up BP balls. Vidor is a class act and played well. Warren's middle infield is still having some problems, both fielding and mental errors.

On the bright side for Warren---Levi West hit his 3rd HR in 3 games. Maybe its time to put him in the 3 hole. He's a great lead off man, but we're losing some RBI's there. Trey Babino,out of the 7 slot , went 2/3 and is 8/11 with a HR and 2 doubles in the last 3 games. These seniors are doing their jobs and as a whole the Warren team is improving every game. The pitching, allthough not overpowering, is throwing strikes and keeping the ball in play. The boys really seem to like this coaching staff and are looking forward to district.

It's difficult to hang with a good hitting team when your tossing up BP balls. Vidor is a class act and played well. Warren's middle infield is still having some problems, both fielding and mental errors.

On the bright side for Warren---Levi West hit his 3rd HR in 3 games. Maybe its time to put him in the 3 hole. He's a great lead off man, but we're losing some RBI's there. Trey Babino,out of the 7 slot , went 2/3 and is 8/11 with a HR and 2 doubles in the last 3 games. These seniors are doing their jobs and as a whole the Warren team is improving every game. The pitching, allthough not overpowering, is throwing strikes and keeping the ball in play. The boys really seem to like this coaching staff and are looking forward to district.

ntputter17, Haven't made it to a game since Saturday but the middle infield should iron itself out.Swinney will be solid at short stop when he winds up there.They have 2nd basemen running out there ears.Carnley can play well there as well as West,Blackshear or Herrington.I know Levi is doing a great job in Center but that would be an option especially if Esway is back,he could definitely have the speed to play in the outfield.I think these coaches will do a great job from what I've seen this year so far.I still wish Granger and Sims would join the pitching staff.The way these kids are hitting the ball they are gonna be in most of their district games.Good luck Warriors.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    siiyyaa
    Newest Member
    siiyyaa