Sportznut

I am inviting you all to join me along with Thousands of others that are playing the new App for your Iphone or Google device. Fire Fan  

This is currently available for download in both app stores. Free to download, Free to play!

Compete live with other sports fans, friends, family and celebrities, making pre game and LIVE calls during the game you are watching. Score points with correct calls and see who comes out on top at the end of the game.

Examples:

1. Will the Cowboys complete 4 passes on this possession? Yes +10, No +5
  2. Will the Vikings record a sack on this possession? Yes +10, No +5
  3. How will this drive end? TD +10, FG, +5, Punt +5, Downs +15, TO +20

Your points carry over to a lifetime points total so you can see where you rank across the country or within a league if you join one. 

I have been playing the since Thanksgiving and it has lived up to everything promised.

If you would like to play, Download at either App store. During sign up it will ask if you have a players code, Feel free to use Sportz123 to receive bonuses or just sign in, no obligation.  Once you are in, on your home page you can join League. I have set up a league called Sportz Shack. Feel free to join and play along in any game i have set up, Starting with the Thursday Dec 1, 2016 Cowboys v Vikings game.

Hope to see you there

Robert "Sportznut" Winfrey