Go Southeast Tx

setxbbfan

It's amazing that we could see a Big Sandy vs West Hardin region final, a HJ vs Silsbee region final and a Kountze vs EC region final. Plus Ozen is still in it. Definately some great basketball in this area!!!

;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  I'm so excited I can barley stand it!  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

I hope its 4. 1-4A region dominance. Looks at our boys!! They are all for real!    Just thought I'd point that out before everyone turns one one another.    But that's what makes it great. We were all rooting for one another, and with the posting of a few final scores, bam!! Kountze, EC, HJ and Silsbee fans kinda changed their tones, but not their respect, toward one another. As for !A & 4A, Lets bring down the house for Ozen and WH. All I'll say for 2A & 3A is Go SETX!!!  I love this game.

I hope its 4. 1-4A region dominance. Looks at our boys!! They are all for real!    Just thought I'd point that out before everyone turns one one another.     But that's what makes it great. We were all rooting for one another, and with the posting of a few final scores, bam!! Kountze, EC, HJ and Silsbee fans kinda changed their tones, but not their respect, toward one another. As for !A & 4A, Lets bring down the house for Ozen and WH. All I'll say for 2A & 3A is Go SETX!!!  I love this game.

Dido!!! Well said! I love this game as well....very much so :)

4A

Ozen vs Houston Worthing Saturday, March 3 @ Katy ISD Merrill Center 4:00PM (winner advances to the 4A State Tournament)

3A

Hardin-Jefferson vs Silsbee Saturday, March 3 @ Sam Houston State 1:00PM (winner advances to the 3A State Tournament)

2A

Kountze vs East Chambers Saturday, March 3 @ Tyler Junior College Wagstaff Gym 2:00PM (winner advances to the 2A State Tournament)

1A

West Hardin vs Martin's Mill Saturday, March 3 @ SFA 10:00AM (winner advances to the 1A State Tournament)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder