WH 41 Broaddus 33

Guest orangeman

Guest orangeman

West Hardin (29-2) defeated Broaddus 41 - 33 in what was a defensive battle from start to finish. The Oilers were led by Zach Simmons' 13 points and Jared Tomlinson's 12 rebounds. WH now faces Cayuga Friday morning at 10:00 am in the Regional Semifinals at SFA.

It was a tough fight tonight.  :P The refs were very tough on us, :( they made some pretty poor calls  >:( but in the end, West Hardin was victorious!  Obviously, the shots weren't as on as they should have been but, hopefully, we got that out of our system and are ready for the next challenge!

We are proud of you all!!

GO OILERS!  ALL THE WAY TO STATE!!! ;D

WH did a great job. I was getting a little worried the refs were horrible. I do want to comment though WH has a great bunch of guys. None of them have bad attitudes towards the other players on the other team and you can't find a team like that. They are a great team! I hope the go all the way and I will be there to support them!!!!!

Guest ~WHfutureplayers~

Man can you boys keep your cool! Your parents taught you well! (I would've thrown a few punches myself...refs included) Congrats!

WOW................That was the most stressful game.

We played well and shot all that we could with the great defense from Broadus.

Keep it up OILERS and we will continue our fighting trip to an awesome Austin vacation.                WAY 2 GO BOYS!!!          

Hats off to ya Fuller, u r a great guy!  WH has really got themselves some good coaching going on, and not to mention the great influence that u r on those kids.

KEEP IT UP "1-GOAL 12-STRONG "  (great motto, says it all)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder