PN-G FANS - A little tidbit about your QB

RoschonsBigBro

This was made when he was in the 7th grade. The things that you see on the field today and the person you see in the classroom are the result of God,  perserverance,  adhering to you dreams and putting in the work to see those dreams through.

IMG_4550.thumb.JPG.b8dd8a7cbec4028d55ca5

9 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

This was made when he was in the 7th grade. The things that you see on the field today and the person you see in the classroom are the result of God,  perserverance,  adhering to you dreams and putting in the work to see those dreams through.

IMG_4550.thumb.JPG.b8dd8a7cbec4028d55ca5

I mean WOW what a kid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22 minutes ago, Lightning/Eagle said:

I see great character there. Congrats to this young man, it would seem he is certainly being raised by some great parents.

This kid use to spend quite a bit of time at my house when he was younger and we lived there. RJ had manners at young age, very humble, willing to do whatever to help others. His dad is still a friend and a great guy. I don't hype up individual players very often, but after being around him at a young age, I could see his determination, great home life, work ethic, knowledge of the game light years ahead of his peers, classroom, and his on field abilities,  I knew RJ would be special. I'm pulling for him from the Hill along with all of the other boys we had the pleasure of being friends with. Hopefully, we meet up first round of the playoffs.

31 minutes ago, Gabe said:

Yep cause he will have failed to see the story on Memorial in today's paper

Check out the Port Arthur News Sports Mailbag Letter from Last Week (10/20/16) from a  Memorial Fan & (10/27/16) the PNG Fan response on-line today!!!  You will have to go to the older tabs to get to the 1st letter. 

RJ will be a great player & person now & for the future.

Well as I have just got to PA, be mad for what??? It's expected that the snooze write stories about its golden haired children while giving the home team a snippet... I really don't care. PNG will be at home at or at the end of Rd 2...oops...didn't mean to crush another black high school qb dreams, don't call my job....then snooze will write about magical seasons and the moral comeback of all time against PAM, which they failed and played dirty and loss the game, talk about a sour taste. I'm sure the surprise will have a bigger feature on the DC championship game than the snooze...oh and gabe, did u do a story on KJ?? Yeah he had a jersey ceremony today and got his all American jersey #17....

15 minutes ago, pakronos said:

Well as I have just got to PA, be mad for what??? It's expected that the snooze write stories about its golden haired children while giving the home team a snippet... I really don't care. PNG will be at home at or at the end of Rd 2...oops...didn't mean to crush another black high school qb dreams, don't call my job....then snooze will write about magical seasons and the moral comeback of all time against PAM, which they failed and played dirty and loss the game, talk about a sour taste. I'm sure the surprise will have a bigger feature on the DC championship game than the snooze...oh and gabe, did u do a story on KJ?? Yeah he had a jersey ceremony today and got his all American jersey #17....

I was waiting on you, and it was well worth the wait. Btw, here is your PAM article

This is the hidden content, please

12 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

I was waiting on you, and it was well worth the wait. Btw, here is your PAM article

This is the hidden content, please

I read that already...and like I said wrong story to write...someone is a top ranked DB leading the district in int's and is playing in the All American game and had a jersey ceremony this morning,  but they are in touch with PA kids...now have a seat with lil bri in the corner 

12 minutes ago, dBerrySports said:

You don't care, but you always try to call out the papers and tell them what you think they should be writing and when. So how don't you care?

It's the same reason why whipping up on MC schools is personal...MC see it as a rival...we see it as pure unadulterated dislike and borderline hate...PNG true colors showed on message blogs and during the game by the players...but the panews swing from the testicular fortitude of MC...the solution...hire a reporter for each school...each get equal space, time, and pics.

15 minutes ago, pakronos said:

I read that already...and like I said wrong story to write...someone is a top ranked DB leading the district in int's and is playing in the All American game and had a jersey ceremony this morning,  but they are in touch with PA kids...now have a seat with lil bri in the corner 

I thought the PANews mostly covered PA and MC anyways and watch yourself with the have a seat comment. The Orange Leader didn't cover it, nor the Beaumont Enterprise, or the Houston Chronicle. In this case, maybe you should have got a mass com degree so you can write what you think is important.  As for the each school  should have a writer thing, I.C. Murrel usually writes the PAM aricles and Gabe usually the PNG/NED. Your gripe may be misdirected