Warren heading down to PA Memorial...??

not trying to talk trash man..just heard that a coach was shot at last year trying to break up a gang fight..kinda scary if you ask me!! we are a small country school not used to the big city..:-)

I understand but that was a big deal last year, and it wasnt like that trust I was on the mound when it happened

yeah i hear ya t-totha...did not mean to offend ya man, it was more of a joke than nething..sorry though. We will see ya'll tonight and PS quit stealing on us every other pitch..lol

Lol....brother I graduated last year but yea it does sound like the same Memorial stealing on every other pitch

I have been trying to justify the scheduling of a DH in PA myself. The incident last year can be fluffed off as "it wuz nuthin", but facts are facts.

To the game.......If Sweeney is ready to pitch, we can hold them close in one game. The second game is going to be a football score-----12-10-----both teams can put some runs on the board, the defensive side gets in the way sometimes.

If they are stealing on Warren, its on the pitching.....the catcher has a gun and is pretty accurate.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder