5A Week 5 Tier Show

Gsquared

Guest Aledoalumni
2 hours ago, Gsquared said:

We do appreciate his opinion lol.  Sorry for the offensive stuff but understand the way you feel. Not for everyone.

I think that is exactly the issue. You want(or should want) to produce a product that everyone would enjoy. Because yall feel the need to talk about crazy stuff before the show you lose potential followers. I do not care if you take my advice or not but if you want to build a respectable brand then talk about all that other stuff off air and just get into the football talk. Thats why people want to listen is to hear what you have to say pertaining to football. You promote high school football talk but it loses its value with everything else. Until you do that then I think you limit yourselves and the audience yall can broadcast to. 

26 minutes ago, WinterIsComing1 said:

I think that is exactly the issue. You want(or should want) to produce a product that everyone would enjoy. Because yall feel the need to talk about crazy stuff before the show you lose potential followers. I do not care if you take my advice or not but if you want to build a respectable brand then talk about all that other stuff off air and just get into the football talk. Thats why people want to listen is to hear what you have to say pertaining to football. You promote high school football talk but it loses its value with everything else. Until you do that then I think you limit yourselves and the audience yall can broadcast to. 

Duly noted, thanks for the feedback.