8-4A DII Games Thread

TEagle8

I'll almost always pick Jasper, but we tend to play a lot of guys early in the season and because of that we might lose a game or two that we should win. This might be one of those games. I'll take the Dawgs in a close one, 28-24. 

Tatum over Arp

Diboll over Madisonville

Huntington over Warren

Center over Rusk

I picked Center over Rusk but to be honest, I'm on the fence about them. Scrimmage #1 Center held Kirbyville to 1 first down for the day and ran ramped scoring at will on them, like 5 TDs. Then the next week against us the complete opposite. We outscored Center 5-0 holding them to one first down with the 1st strings and just 2 first downs with the 2nd strings. I know they are just scrimmages but this has me baffled on what kinda team they'll have.

2 hours ago, Bulldog92 said:

I'll almost always pick Jasper, but we tend to play a lot of guys early in the season and because of that we might lose a game or two that we should win. This might be one of those games. I'll take the Dawgs in a close one, 28-24. 

Tatum over Arp

Diboll over Madisonville

Huntington over Warren

Center over Rusk

Tatum

Jasper

Diboll

Huntington

Rusk

District sweep