HJ vs. Navasota: Conroe College Park, Tuesday 7:30 PM

Guest neon_bodeau

Guest airitout123

In  response to Sunshine.  It is College Park High School and is only 2 years old.  It is across the street form Montgomery College.  If you go across 242, you will go underneath 45 and the school is only 3/4 miles or so on your left.  I believe it is the third light, Honor Roll Blvd.  (Third light not including the one at the freeway)

If you come across 105, take the 336 South Loop in Conroe around to 45 South.  Once you get on I-45 South, you will go ~ 6 miles or so and take 242 to your right. Be careful and don't miss the 242 exit.

this one scares me to death.  HJ has historically struggled with athletic teams.  One thing going for them is if this 6'5 kid plays alot of minutes Navasota will not be able to run and HJ should be able to push it up the court and get past him.  We have to REBOUND REBOUND REBOUND to have a chance in this game.  I wish I could make a prediction but I am to scared to.  Good luck Hawks.

Everyone get out to the bonfire pep rally tonight, 6:30 at HJ.  Bring pitchforks and chainsaws and screams for our Hawks to turn the basketball court into a gory swimming pool of Navasota Rattler blood--  ok, that's just a bit of hyperbole there-- but let's do get the boys fired up!

Everyone get out to the bonfire pep rally tonight, 6:30 at HJ.  Bring pitchforks and chainsaws and screams for our Hawks to turn the basketball court into a gory swimming pool of Navasota Rattler blood--  ok, that's just a bit of hyperbole there-- but let's do get the boys fired up!

There's no bonfire.. and its at 7:00.. But everyone should come out! It'll be great!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    newyourk01
    Newest Member
    newyourk01