Reconcile Softball Camps at McNeese - THIS WEEK

Hi there! My name is Marissa Koetting I am the founder of Reconcile Softball and I would like to save you some time. 

If you clicked the post hoping to go to a camp where your daughter might be recruited you can click away...these camps serve a totally different purpose. (No hard feelings and you're welcome...and best of luck)

Reconcile Softball is a non-profit organization created to do softball ON purpose, for lives OF purpose. There is a gap across the board in youth softball today between what softball promises for our girls (leadership, discipline, courage) and what we see everyday at practice. While our organization plans on bridging that gap in many ways (videos, softball "blueprints for success", blogs, etc) the camps are our focus this summer. 

Our camps focus on the fundamentals of the key areas of our sport

• Warmups 
  • Throwing and Catching
  • Hitting 
  • Pitching and Receiving 
  • Baserunning

We believe that for these fundamentals to become foundational in her game your daughter has to understand the purpose behind them. Once she has a grasp on that then she can go practice her guts out and make meaningful progress in her softball game. 

We don't just stop there. 

This game will be over one day. High School. College. Pro. Eventually its over. 

While many MANY life lessons can be learned while playing softball. During this camp we chose just a few to correlate with each fundamental area of the game. 

...It doesn't matter if you "succeed" at the DRILL if you didn't learn the SKILL (its the only one that rhymes I promise) -Learning and growth is real success

...there are 1000 ways people are going to tell you to hit, you have to learn how to process that herself and find what is the most important for her swing -Listen to others but then think and decide for yourself

And so on. 

My passion is helping young athletes learn how to be confident in adversity, courageous to stand after they fall, and stand strong in who they are. I believe these are lifelong traits can be learned through softball, if done purposefully and are rooted in truth. No fake praise, for fake effort. That helps no one in the long run. I expect great things because I believe your daughters were created to do great things. Helping them see that and know that to be true themselves...that is the goal of these camps. 

Dates and times here --->

This is the hidden content, please
  (you can pay online through this link as well.....did I mention its only $40)

Registration--->

(11 spots left for the Lake Charles camp)

If you read this far, thank you for taking the time. If you have any questions I am here to serve where I can. Feel free to reach out through email (preferred) [email protected] or text me 337-936-0375

Not perfect but being perfected,

Marissa Koetting

P.S. Wonder why the camp is at McNeese? I'm an alumni and happen to love going home. Can't wait to share it with you and your daughter at the BBQ where we invite you to come and see all we've learned at camp, a short Q&A, and a lot of other stuff. But I'll stop there...

PSS more info at the website

, check out the
, or call me, I love talking with people that are also excited about this mission!    

6960576_orig.jpg