Silsbee 99 Cleveland 75 Final/Playoffs

Lazeek

I just got home from that game.  Silsbee had 95 when I left.  First game I've been too in a looong time.  Ahmed Jones, the post player for Silsbee, and football recruit for ok State u, is super quick, for a man his size.  Never seen him on the football field.  Maybe I'll be able to watch him on tv next fall.  Harper is a very good baller.  Got to talk with Jones'  parents.  I remember them from way back when.  Saw Ryan Donahoe from HJ.  I wish I could see HJ play.  I heard a lot of good things about HJ from some of their fans in the stands.  I even met a guy I know from church who was getting ready to ref the WOS vs. Splendora game next.  I had a good time.  Marcus Brewer, the post for Silsbee, has some serious hops.  Silsbee has a nice little squad.  Don't know how far they will go, but still, I was impressed.

DB

I just got home from that game.  Silsbee had 95 when I left.   First game I've been too in a looong time.   Ahmed Jones, the post player for Silsbee, and football recruit for ok State u, is super quick, for a man his size.   Never seen him on the football field.  Maybe I'll be able to watch him on tv next fall.   Harper is a very good baller.  Got to talk with Jones'  parents.   I remember them from way back when.   Saw Ryan Donahoe from HJ.   I wish I could see HJ play.   I heard a lot of good things about HJ from some of their fans in the stands.   I even met a guy I know from church who was getting ready to ref the WOS vs. Splendora game next.   I had a good time.   Marcus Brewer, the post for Silsbee, has some serious hops.  Silsbee has a nice little squad.   Don't know how far they will go, but still, I was impressed.

DB

Thanks for the kind words.  I think Ahmad is one of the most fun players to watch.  Most teams underestimate his quickness.  Harper is also fun to watch. He is not just a quarterback.  One of my favorite players is Terrence Jones.  He just gets the job done.  Congrats to the Tigers and once again thanks for giving our team some credit. 

Guest tigersvoice

Cleveland must be a little down??  Or, Silsbee can play and is ready to make a run.

Well, Flopped - aren't you the studious one!  Where have you been all season?  Like, did you just blow in and discover that there is a Silsbee?  Geeeez!

Thanks for the kind words.  I think Ahmad is one of the most fun players to watch.  Most teams underestimate his quickness.  Harper is also fun to watch. He is not just a quarterback.  One of my favorite players is Terrence Jones.  He just gets the job done.  Congrats to the Tigers and once again thanks for giving our team some credit. 

Yeah, Terrence Jones has a nice inside game also.  He has a nice touch on his jumper.

DB

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder