WO-S 79 Silsbee 74 Final/Playoffs

KFDM COOP

Guest tigersvoice

I can already hear it from the Silsbee posters that the only reason WO-S won is because the Tigers had a bad night. Now WO-S is 1-3 against Silsbee this year. Good game Lady Mustangs and Lady Tigers. B. Scott w/ 49 and J. Henderson w/ 18.

Well, I hope the Silsbee faithful show you that we can accept defeat.  We don't like it but we accept it.  Silsbee lost because we could NOT contain Ms. Scott and because we did not make free throws.  If that's a bad night, then so be it - but that's why we lost.

Guest bleed orange

Congrats Lady Mustangs. Hopefully we will see round 3. Reguardless of the outcome 21 3A is awesome. Regionals here we come!!!!!!!!! Don't hang your heads lady tigers. You had an awesome season. Your a great bunch of young ladies. I will miss the seniors. You have a lot of class and it was an honor getting to know some of you and watch you play.

In the 4th it was very sloppy. There were alot of uncalled for encounters. The sislbee girls it seemed started to play catch up and began pushing more and causing harder fouls. There were a couple of extra ciriculars that were uncalled for. I dont blame silsbee though, but threfs, they should of never let it gotten that far. And to Janae, you played your heart out and you showed what a true senior you are

First of all...Congrats to the Lady Mustangs for NOT giving up.  You showed that it doesn't matter how many times in a season the other team wins...when you step on that court...it all starts fresh.

As for the sloppiness...there was a LOT of rough-housing going on.  The refs were to blame for the no-calls and allowing it to turn in to a football game, but even if Silsbee was "playing catch up" and all that other jazz...they were playing pretty flagrantly in the last couple of minutes.  I mean, one play...maybe.  But, it got ugly and that is not what I call "accepting defeat".  Whoever said that B.Scott was the reason Silsbee lost...it is called a TEAM and while she is definitely the LEADER...everyone owned tonight's game. 

Lady Mustangs...awesome play and determination tonight.  You showed that you continue to get better with each game and that you are as deserving as anyone else still playing---to be in the playoffs. 

Can't wait until Friday in Huntsville, baby!!!  You guys go up tomorrow and just chill and rest, rest, REST!!!

P.S.  "Barbie"...way to hold 'em baby, way to hold 'em. 

Great season Silsbee, you girls have nothing to be ashamed of by winning the toughest district in the state. That is a great accomplishment to be proud of.

So proud of Orange Countys WO-S Lady Stangs. Brittney Scott is simply unreal and one of the greatest athletes a reporter could cover. She makes me want to cover more games and wish the season was just starting instead of being four games away from the end.

She is cold blooded sometimes on the court and there is nothing you can do to stop her, you just hope at some point she cools off. Tonight she didnt and WOS got the win, simply put.

Great season Silsbee and good luck WOS. Ill be there in Huntsville ready to see you girls advance.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder