12U setx Warriors Tryouts(409)548-7698.

SetxClippers

After reading if interested feel free to message me on here or call or text my phone.We will be having a tryout April.30th and May1st. If interested you can get intouch with me to rsvp its important thay we kno who will be there so we can have evaluation papers printed and ready before the actual day of trout my phone number is 4095487698 we will be looking for 11 and 12 year old boys and if your player hapens to be 10 and wants to play up we will be more than welcome to evaluate ages 10-12 out and create our staff after the two days of tryouts then once we have decided we will get in contact with all who have made the team and will be our Warriors. We will have first practice a week or two later then tournaments will follow should play every other weekend sometimes few weekends in a row. Give me a call if you will be interested we do not have location yet for the tryout but we have 3 great places were tryin to host it at if we dnt end up hosting it at any of them we have a field in port arthur that is enough for a tryout