Coach (Coaches) You Would want To Coach An All Star Team

KFDM COOP

I would go with Rick Barnes, Bob Knight, or Billy Clyde at A&M....... ;D

Come on....we have some good HS coaches in SEtex, but we need to talk the college coaches into something like this--it would mean more.  Most High School coaches know that the xs and os can help you win, but it is the Jimmys and Joes that make it actually happen.  Usually Jimmy and Joe can play a little bit--which is what separates most high school programs (championship programs).  I'm not talking about the programs that schedule waaaay down to boost their win record, which makes it look like they know what they are doing as a coach.  If that's your program coach, you are a smart man!!  Get the wins baby and please the public.

On the college level, everybody can play, so what's the difference......coaching.  High School coaches hit slumps and slides because they don't have players that can chunk it in the ocean.  WE HAVE GOOD COACHES here....I'm not saying that.....but any coach that doesn't have an ego the size of Nebraska knows that if they have a couple of kids that can play and work together as a team, that is why they win more games, not because of great coaching!!!.  College coaches are better coaches..no argument...so lets try to entice them to coach an all star game here in SE Texas.....maybe we can offer them an all expense trip paid to Babe's museum or something!!

All of the guys mentioned do good jobs.

This year I would have to lean towards Fuller, Sutherland, and Coach Foster from Big Sandy.

All three seem to get everything out of their players.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder