Barbers Hill at Huffman predictions

Game Day!!!! This is a big one for district giving one of these teams the edge for district! However both of these teams better keep their guard up because Cleveland or Liberty could spoil it for someone 8) Any updateds from the Huffman folks about Bagley? For BH someone has posted that Glandt may pitch for the Eagles, is that true? I thought he dislocated his shoulder.

Doesn't look good for tonight, or the rest of the week for that matter. No official word as of yet, but it looks like the big battle will have to wait a little longer.

Cleveland may be a wildcard, I hear they beat Bridge City this year. WOW

Congradulations to Chris Morris, signed with Pensacola JC, Jamie Bagley, signed with San Jacinto JC, both had signing ceremonies yesterday. It is final, Andy Mena will be playing baseball for Army next year at West Point. Great job you guys and good luck in the future!!

Game Day!!!! This is a big one for district giving one of these teams the edge for district! However both of these teams better keep their guard up because Cleveland or Liberty could spoil it for someone 8) Any updateds from the Huffman folks about Bagley? For BH someone has posted that Glandt may pitch for the Eagles' date=' is that true? I thought he dislocated his shoulder.[/quote']

Yes that is true glandt was goin to get the honors but the game has been canceled as of right now...but it was Hales (who pitched Fri against Cleveland) that dislocated his shoulder.

Game Day!!!! This is a big one for district giving one of these teams the edge for district! However both of these teams better keep their guard up because Cleveland or Liberty could spoil it for someone 8) Any updateds from the Huffman folks about Bagley? For BH someone has posted that Glandt may pitch for the Eagles' date=' is that true? I thought he dislocated his shoulder.[/quote']

Game rescheduled for Monday in Huffman due to wet field.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder