HD vs. Broaddus Playoff Predictions

CHSOwls24

Mr. Reality, I have seen Broaddus and this is a game that HD can win. I ahve been one at times to encourage your team to slow it down, especially when you played BS. This is different however. I think you all can run on them.

They have two main scoring threats in their starting post and their shooting guard. 2 guard will sometimes drive the lane.

Starting post has pretty good moves and can run the floor. However, their overall transition D wasn't all that good the night I watched them. You all are also deeper than they are, as they lost two players this year.

The thin forward likes to drive the lane from the left side, but wasn't good at shooting that night.

Make them beat you outside and I think you win by 10. Let them inside and it might be close. I have only seen them once, but that is what I saw.

Good Luck!!!! 

THANKS JCFAN. TO ME HD HAS 2 TEAMS THIS YEAR CANT REALLY EXPLAIN WHY. I WANT TO SAY IT IS YOUTH BUT THAT IS AN EASY EXCUSE, ALTHOUGH I HAVE SEEN US RUN 2 JR. AND 3 SOPH. AND BE AFFECTIVE. THE ONE SR. ON OUR TEAM IS A VEY GOOD POST WHEN HE PLAYS AGGRESSIVE, SO IF YOU ARE READING THIS I CHALLENGE YOU TO PUT A CAP ON WHAT I THINK WILL BE AN ACADEMIC ALL STATE YEAR!

Good Luck Sambo, and HD, lets get a 1st round win, Just from what I have read about Broaddus over the past month, I think ya'll have a great chance to pull this out, play your game and as Mr. Reality, tells it like it is: LEAVE IT ALL ON THE COURT. Godwin this could be a night to shine, shut that post man down. Be aggressive and play your game and evrything else will fall into play. Its time to step it up..........

Go Bobcats..........Hope your Fans show out.........

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed