SE Texas All Star

Lazeek

Guest neon_bodeau

Also, running triangle and two against EC would not be a good idea.  The other 3 guys you leave are capable of scoring......especially McDonald.  Denying two guys the ball spreads the defense too thin and would create easier scoring opportunities for the others.  They would not have to work as hard to score.

In '02 Hamshire-Fannett ran a box and 1 and triangle and two all day against Kountze ( the real Kountze) with Peters, Hancock, Ashton Hall, Curtis Morgan. And led the whole game only to loose by six...should have won the game but came up short.  Peters couldn't hardly score the whole game.  That team was way more offensively gifted than EC.  If you run it right and hustle....I really think it could work.

Guest ltownbaseball9

I'll Say this .....this year kountze teams doesn't compare to the kountze team they had with peters.hancock, and hall.........basketball in this area has gone down hill the last couple of years.....not alot of big time prospects like it use to be years back......

are you joking? There are more big time prospect right now than there have been in a while from a pure numbers standpoint.............ozen used to produce them all and now you have Brown who is one of the best players in the country and you have donahoe and thomas right there with them not to mention all of ozens players ..............let me tell you this as well.........the freshman at kountze will end up being the best player that school has ever seen..........PERIOD!

Guest neon_bodeau

I did see Thomas drive the lane all night against Kountze and saw him jump off of one foot every time.

One footed jumper, no doubt.  Doesn't mean he can't jump off of two.  That is why 98% of the time when you see him attack the basket he either goes all the way to the rim or kicks out.........his pull up jumper off of two feet is not his strength right now.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami