Tarkington at Orangefield Predictions

Guest OHS_1994

I dont know OF has spanked Buna , Deweville, and Liberty , with their only bad game against Vidor (who is very good this year), and I see a ten run rule by the cats.

Guest OHS_1994

Okay Beat not Spank, Sorry got ahead of myself. I do want to say that after watching that game, your team has made a big turnaround from last year, and yall look like yall are starting to play some good ball in Liberty. 

This game really depends on if good hittin beats good pitchin or does good pitchin beat good hittin? I honestly believe good hittin beats good pitchin. Cuz if it didn't then Bob Gibson would have had a 0 ERA instead of, what was it, like a 1.20? I mean, we see Pujols makes this true all the time. I'm not sayin which team is goin to win because I think I have made enough predictions for one year. All I'm goin to say is it's more than likely goin to be low scorin either way. As long as the Horns don't do what they did last year.

willy wonka you sound like you may have been in your candy factory too long.   ::)

Don't hate Bobcat....just because you went with an extemely boring screen name.

And what I said is true.....it's a definite rebuilding year for the Bobcats.  Lots '0' reasons.....none of which have to do with my candy consumption.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124