Is Newton what you should look out for....?

Merv20

Newton is what you should be looking out for in 2A we played HJ friday and we gave them the game of their life.newton will be a big threat in the 2A trust me

Your season will last until you face either EC or Kountze.  Either of these will send you home.  You guys played good last night and caught HJ on a very off night.  EC or Kountze will beat Newton by 20+ points if they meet.

I understand and both of those teams are good including HJ but think about this if im not going at this the wrong way HJ was going to win by 28 so what happen with that its just that we had good coaching and yeah they won but were a young team so at least give us that ;D and don't blame it on a bad game cause at this time of year there are not bad games you play hard are go home. ;)

Maybe you should spend less time on this forum and more in the classroom!!!!!  Your english is terrible!!!  As I said in an earlier post I had HJ winning by 12.  They won by 7 and likely played the worst game of the year.  If Newton and HJ played 10 times, HJ would win all 10 and win by an average of 20 points!!!  Jusy my opinion!!!!  I sat closer to you and your team last night than you might think and you guys have a good athletic team.  It seems as though you have a good coach also.  Good luck in the playoffs!!!!

We do have that......and I was on the court so I know more about our team, and what a smart man can do if anyone in there right mind knows basketball they will know that if you put anyone with good D on #33 he will have A okay night and with that being said you would have a chance to win.......but if not he will have a great game 50+ but good luck in the playoffs. ::) ;D

Maybe you should spend less time on this forum and more in the classroom!!!!!  Your english is terrible!!!  As I said in an earlier post I had HJ winning by 12.  They won by 7 and likely played the worst game of the year.  If Newton and HJ played 10 times, HJ would win all 10 and win by an average of 20 points!!!  Jusy my opinion!!!!  I sat closer to you and your team last night than you might think and you guys have a good athletic team.  It seems as though you have a good coach also.  Good luck in the playoffs!!!!

Be nice now Lazeek.  8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83