*Hardin Jefferson 59 Newton 52 Final/Warm Up Game*

KFDM COOP

Whew!!!!!  Glad for HJ to get out of there tonight.  It was ugly!!!!  One of the worst games that HJ has played all year.  Glad it was a warm up game!!!!  Hopefully they got it out of theier system.  Newton is very quick and athletic, but they could not hit the broad side of a barn, thank god!!!!  HJ was led by Donahoe and his 39 points!!!!!

It's knowing how good we can be that makes us so miserable when we play so poorly, even in victory.  We jumped up on 'em pretty good out of the gate and then...  we just looked tired.  The defensive intensity was not there.  No one was blocking out.  We were barely chasing the ball.  No one moved in half-court offensive sets; everyone seemed to look at Donahoe like, "Score for us, will you?  I'm too tired to play right now."  Thank goodness Donahoe was obliging.

It's nice that we're 32-4, but now it's one-loss-and-you're-out time.  I know everyone's dinged-up and/or ill.  Drink plenty of fluids, get some rest and proper nutrition during our first-round bye.  Then bring Hawk intensity on every possession.  Don't worry about a state championship.  Just go crazy after every loose ball. 

Guest ltownbaseball9

I've said it once and i'll say it again HJ will struggle in the playoffs you can let donahue score 50 and they will lose against  a good team in the playoffs.....newton was 13-11 or something like that and thats not a good showing for Hj I hope they can go to state becasue there in our area but I feel that they won't becasue you can't have a medicore game in the playoffs like they did last night.....its time to step it up.....

I've said it once and i'll say it again HJ will struggle in the playoffs you can let donahue score 50 and they will lose against  a good team in the playoffs.....newton was 13-11 or something like that and thats not a good showing for Hj I hope they can go to state becasue there in our area but I feel that they won't becasue you can't have a medicore game in the playoffs like they did last night.....its time to step it up.....

shhh...75-16 Dayton

I have to humble myself and agree with ltown on this one. They will have to play more team oreinted. The right team would have beat them last night even with D's 39 or whatever he had. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83