Comments from McCarter

setxbbfan

I have really enjoyed the talk on our game tonight.  I want to comment on just a couple of things.

WH backintheday (something like that)  Thanks for the compliment "he's a great coach, but so is Fuller."  I do appreciate that from an ex player.  Email me if you want.  ([email protected])  I hope I didn't make you hate me.  I was hard at times.

You said I was a little nevous about playng WH.  I am real nervous about playing West Hardin.  I know how good these guys are.  We play Splendora Wed. and that are very similar to the Oilers.

I want everyone to know that I have nothing but respect for Coach Fuller andhis team.  I have known Tyler, Brandon, Matthew, Zach , and some of the others since they were in the 5th grade.

This has nothing to do with coming back and "beating" WH.  They may very well beat us. 

These kids were my favorites at WH.  They came to my camp and I knew then they were going to be players.

I look for tonights game to be a great high school game.  Either team could win.

If we lose, (I hope we don't) I will feel great pride for the boys from WH.  They are great kids and Coach Fuller is a great coach.  Lioke most, I hope for a game free of injuries and wish everyone luck in th eplayoffs.

When WH makes it to Austin, I will be one their biggest fans.

Thanks.

See everyone tonight.

Doug McCarter

Whoa... didn't think he was reading that.  :-[    Hey Coach, good luck tonight. Best of luck to you and your boys in the playoffs. You've got some serious athleticism there. Nah, I definatley never hated you. You helped me deal with the Funderberg tyranny. Anyway, I'll be watching tonight. Oh yeah, and if could tell your brother, hatcher said "whuzzuuup!?" I'd appreciate it.

good luck to coach mccarter and the stangs.  as a graduate from wos i am glad to see the school has leaders like you walking the campus.  you are a positive influence on the students at wos.  i also would like to wish good luck to coach fuller and the west hardin oilers.  this is going to be tough game for the mustangs.  again good luck to both teams.  8)     

Guest ECBucFan

Coach  McC is a great guy, and I DON'T want anyone to take this wrong!...but...please coach, don't let your players run through the opponents during pregame warmups. A big collision sent a WH guy down hard before the game started. Again, I mean NO OFFENSE, PLEASE!  :)

Coach  McC is a great guy, and I DON'T want anyone to take this wrong!...but...please coach, don't let your players run through the opponents during pregame warmups. A big collision sent a WH guy down hard before the game started. Again, I mean NO OFFENSE, PLEASE!  :)

im not taking it wrong but in the stangs defense a lot of schools run around the court like that before a game.  im sure it was an accident.   :)

Guest ECBucFan

Oh I definitely believe it was an accident! Never thought different! I tried to be clear I meant no offense to anyone. I am just concerned that a player could suffer a season ending injury even before the game starts. Probably best to stay on seperate sides of the court, or, make sure to run outside of the court baselines. The collision happened directly under WH's basket. Just wanting everyone to be safe!  :)

Oh I definitely believe it was an accident! Never thought different! I tried to be clear I meant no offense to anyone. I am just concerned that a player could suffer a season ending injury even before the game starts. Probably best to stay on seperate sides of the court, or, make sure to run outside of the court baselines. The collision happened directly under WH's basket. Just wanting everyone to be safe!  :)

i see your point, no offense was taken.  i was just giving my opinion. 8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    siiyyaa
    Newest Member
    siiyyaa