AAC championship

king

It was a good game.  A tad chilly, but nice weather.  Very happy for UH to play well...impressed with Temple's size...they have size all over the field...easy to see how they played well vs. Penn State and ND.  Houston hung tough in the trenches, did not give up the big play on defense, and thank you Lord for Greg Ward, Jr.  What a QB!  He is not just a running QB or "athlete" playing QB...he is a QB who can read defenses, throw the ball all over the yard, and of course, he can create something out of nothing with his amazing feet...he has eyes in the back of his head...and he just makes plays!  Love his toughness.  Those 3 FR on the OL are getting better each day...but it helps, GWJr can buy time to throw or just take off!  How about PA's own, Elandon Roberts?  Tough as nails, smart, and a great kid.  He does not know my kids from Adam or Eve, but he gave them a hug in the stadium entrance walk-through.  Happy he is doing well.  If PAM needs a role model from college, they should ask Elandon Roberts to speak to kids.  Hell, I wish he would go to PN-G and tell his story about EARNING his spot at UH...desire...perseverance...toughness...he is our GWJr on defense.  Go Elandon Roberts.  Go Coogs.

P.S. Cameron Malveaux from HF is a MAN, too.  SETX should be proud of him.  He will be in the NFL.  He has the size...has huge hands...should be a good DE in the NFL.  I did not see him before or after the game today...left during the trophy presentation due to cold kids...but saw him in pregame warm-ups during drills.  Big agile young man.

Peace.

Edited by 1989NDN