Kirbyville vs Kemp

rykerx144

rykerx, I was very impressed with your Kville team. Definitely could beat some good 5A teams. Y'all gonna go a ways this year. #4 and #24 on the defense were beasts and blew up a lot of plays against EC. Good luck to your guys against Kemp. Kville by as many as they want.

thanks for the comment!  It's been a interesting year with the slow start but they seem to be getting better each week, esp on defense.  I'm finally getting healthy enough to get out.  I plan on stopping by the show next wed,  if there is one.  Hope to see u there.

rykerx, I was very impressed with your Kville team. Definitely could beat some good 5A teams. Y'all gonna go a ways this year. #4 and #24 on the defense were beasts and blew up a lot of plays against EC. Good luck to your guys against Kemp. Kville by as many as they want.

easy now.. Kirbyville is good but no disrespect to the cats... They aren't beating good 5A teams... Kirbyville wins this one by 35

Kemp has a decent little scheme. I don't know what the name of it is, but if you're kids aren't assignment oriented, they can expose you a bit. Am I calling for a Kemp win? Not in the least bit, but they will move the ball a little bit. Talent wise, they shouldn't gain 1 yard, but they will catch the Kville defense not being disciplined, just like Buna did on the first few drives this year. 

I didn't get a chance to commit on the EC game so here it is. I want to give a shout out to Gore. He played a heck of a game last Friday. Also a couple of Kirby receivers made a heck of catch but Gore impressed me as quarterback. I think he could play at the next level if he wanted. Good luck to the young man and Kirbyville as a team. Maybe we will meet up again, who knows.