Orange Crush Gold "Harrell" Tryouts

CRUSHCOACH

Orange Crush Gold will be having tryouts on Saturday, August 1st at WOS High School. Registration will start at 3:00 PM and the actual tryout will start at approximately 4:00 PM. We will also have a tryout on Sunday, August 2nd starting at 2:00 PM at WOS High School. For any questions or to set up a date for a private tryout please contact : John Harrell @ (409) 988-1142.

• 2 weeks later...

This is Bobby Knowles and I help manage and coach the 16u Sun Devils.  Many of our girls sat out for this fall season and it has left us short on players.  I was hoping to get my daughter Lily in several exposer tournaments this fall but because we don't have enough players right now I am not sure how many if any she will be able to play in.  I was wondering if things fall through with us being able to put a team together for fall would you possibly have any room for her on your gold team.  If you need to talk or ask me any questions my number is 409-791-1492.  I will say she is playing volleyball for Kelly High if you need to know that.  Thanks