District Champs?

Guest meirdesucede

Who do you think is going to win district?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is going to win district?

• Lumberton
    • Vidor
    • Png
    • Nerderland
    • Central
    • Lcm

you know you would think yall would have some class after yall won and be good sports but i guess that  a little hard for yall to do...but it is kinda funny that the second half when we hasd all our starters in yall didnt score at all...besides all the cheap shots yall took against us that didnt get called especially the ones in the box...and by the way i would like to see yall score that many against us next time we play

Guest meirdesucede

ok so i dont know about yall but im looking forward to the lumberton vs. central game, maybe lumberton might catch a break and not get shafted by the refs. but if things continue the way that they do, lumberton and central seem to be playin for district title, and then (if) central goes to the playoffs i dont think that they will go deep at all. Mainly because once they get into the type of play were there are very good refs and three on the field i think that they will have to start playin with skill and lose because they arent used to doing that.

There's a difference between playing dirty and playing hard.  The only game I've seen Central play they were neither dirty nor cheap.  Rough and physical?  Yes!  But a player is only going to do what an official allows them to do. 

And Htexans, you say that you don't see them going far in the play-offs?  Have you seen teams from the Houston Area play?  The style of play there is EXTEMELY physical.  I would say in that aspect of the game, they are more prepared than many teams from around.  Ask the kids from Lumberton how physical Klein Oak was last year.

Right now, if anyone says that the two best teams in the district aren't Central and Lumberton, then they are possibly a little bitter.  Both teams have proven it on the field.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder