24 1A ???

Let me break it down for you.  Lovelady is the class of this district they are undefeated and in first place and ranked 8th in state.  Groveton is coming in 2nd and Slocum (made the state finals last year) is coming in the 3rd.  I've seen Lovelady and Slocum play this year.  Lovelady is very good, they have great guards, 3 point shooters, and a good post.  They played Orangefield very close and lost a close game to them in the Lovelady tournament.  They are the favorite to play Martins Mill in the regional finals.  According to the bracket, if Slocum wins their first round game they will face Big Sandy in the next round.  Slocum has a good point guard and good post and they are well coached.  Big Sandy has a better all around team, but Slocum could beat them if they dont play well.  After that, Big Sandy would have to play at their very best to beat Lovelady in the regional quarterfinals but beating Lovelady would be a long shot to say the least. 

Big Sandy 12-0

Evadale    10-2  2 losses to big sandy by 7pts each game

Hull Daisetta

Evadale will play 3rd place team in 23A which could be Burkeville West Sabine or Zavalla I think.

Winner would play Bosqueville and then probably Martinsville and then Martins Mill

If anyone knows how district 23A finished please post in forum

Evadale is the real sleeper in the region. They are perennial playoff team and well coached. Have big team and can really get after you on defense. They will be very dangerous. Wouldnt want to play them if they get on a roll.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami