Warmup game- playoff scenarios for 1A

1A Martins Mill will be playing against 2A Hardin at Groveton HS Monday Feb 5th 6:00.  If anyone wants to scout or see the team the thats the favorite to come out of region III for 1A, i suggest you watch Martins Mill. They won the state championship game by 30 pts last year.  Evadale would play them in the regional semis if they made it that far and Big Sandy would play them in the regional finals.  Big Sandy has to worry about Lovelady though in their 2nd round matchup, that will be a very hard game for them to win. Lovelady is ranked in the top 10 in 1A and played Orangefield earlier this year and lost by 10 in a close game. 

martins mill is very very tough. Lovelady will be a rough game for big sandy, I dont think they can beat lovelady. Evadale will also have warm up game with Hardin. Standing in the way of Evadale match up with Martins Mill is Martinsville, they are rated #14 I believe, of course looking ahead can get anyone in trouble. They both must win a couple of games to get to play Martins Mill.

Good luck to orangefield this year, saw them in Silsbee and was really impressed.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami