Congrats

baseball102

Congrats to Redstich baseball on their win in the USSSA tourney last weekend. With teams pulling kids from other teams so they could compete, it was nice to see a team with original roster beat them. Whatever happened to hard work and building team work to build a team, instead they go get kids off other select teams. SMH

I watched most of 11u and most of 10u and saw what I think was just about every team and I only saw one team that had pick up players. Are you saying there was more than one? I know the one you are talking about. Everyone there did. But I am reading your post and it looks as if you are saying there are more. Maybe other age groups?

If you are talking about more than one in red stitch age group I think you are mistaken. Rebels were all rebels. Patriots were all Patriots. Spartans were all spartans. Beasts were all Beasts. BBA was all BBA. Many were aware of the one team that picked up three or four gladiators, but i checked all rosters and dates and no other teams picked up even one player since each team formed. And another thing i noticed was all had their names on jerseys except redstich and the Hurriators as some were calling them. I am just curious who else you thought did.