Golden triangle rankings

The nederland tournament was  a schowcase so no standings would be kept.  Some teams played fewer games than other so no way to have a standing.  after watching lumberton last night i would love to see a rematch between them and kelly.  new top four in my opinion in this area....

1 kelly slight edge

2.lumberton agressive and some players.

3.nederland young but competitive

4.going watch central lcm tonight so know more then...

NAH no offense to west brook.  Loads of talent with loads of attitude and png loss their "tallent" and that hurts them.  Still a good team but not top four.  Hope they prove me wrong.  West brook needs leadership to pull them out of their getting whacked last weekend.  Dont know if it can happen but for sure they can play.

I think it's a little early to put Nederland in the top three since they really only have one quality win against LC-M.  That might be a reputation pick.  It seems pretty obvious who the top two are.  I know Kelly's season will probably have ended by then, but I think it would be awesome if...Lumberton wins district and plays Kelly in a play-off tune-up game on March 23rd.  Let's make it happen!

I would love for any of the other SETX Teams to travel over into the Austin area and play some of those teams... the talent level is absolutely rediculous over there... Even Kelly.. I would absolutely love to see Kelly play some of the top teams out of the Austin area...

Guest sokkerfan

actually houston has stronger club programs than austin or san antonio..  in the dallas area the best club rite now is the solar and the dallas texans.  the capitals in austin has more championships than anyone but the dude that started that club left and went to the lonestars so soon they will be stronger.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami