New Select Football Organization for the South East Texas Area

DeuceSixSuited

I went out on a limb this year and started a select football team for the 14U age group. It has been a wonderful experience and a blast for me and the other coaches and the kids are absolutely loving it! 

So, I have decided that next year, I want to have a complete organization for this area! It is a GREAT experience for the kids. There is so much talent in this area!!! I am looking for plenty of coaches and players for the season. The season will start after the middle school and  youth football leagues in the area are finished... Usually around December 1st. We will travel around Texas and Louisiana to play in tournaments. The age groups for next year are as followed:

8U- A player has to be 8 years old or younger As of 8/1/15

10U- A player has to be 10 years old or younger as  8/1/15

12U-A player has to be 12 years old or younger as of 8/1/15

14U- A player has to be 14 years old or younger as of 8/1/15

The cost is not set yet but I refuse to not allow kids to play because of money. I will do my best to help any kid in need. 

We will have a MAX of 30 players on each team. 

I, or the head coach of the age group, will need to see the kids play or they will have to try out. This is a very competitive atmosphere. 

I know a lot of people have mixed feelings about select football and tournament play, but trust me, It is very fun and the kids develop memories and friendships that will last a lifetime. 

If anyone is interested or have any questions, please call me or email me!

Brady Byars

409-782-4247

[email protected]

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...