How many guys can bench 300 lbs?

gringo

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya know im just gonna come right out and say it i think that this years bunch of png indians has the best all around athletes in the history of the school...weve got matt johnson wr quick as lightning and can jump with yao ming. new comer josh wright who is  a sophmore breaking records and is very close to having every png athletic record that exsists. qb harrison tatum is a phenomenal thrower... josh wright and harrison tatum will both be juniors next year and they are both phenomenal athletes. its like a mixture between the 1999 state team and 2003 2004 team. these boys are straight up smashmouth in your face guys

Haha let me capitalize it for you my bad. JV GAME. haha if we had our sophmore players that are on varsity we would have beaten yall even worse, but wait they re on varsity, you know where the better kids play. Haha. We beat yall without even our best players and the way you talk about wright you act like he's just amazing ,shouldnt he have just won the game for yall?

how did he do at regionals for powerliftin? wait he didnt wanna go because they drug test you at that level right? Or maybe they do it later on but eventually he woulda got tested and wouldve got disqualified for all the stuff he takes. And our so called "star" Jacob was on varsity this year and wouldve murdered wright if he tried to run through him. but if he s so awesome like you say ,he'll find out about all that on the varsity level next year when he gets smashed by Jake. maybe he should try and get another batch of steroids cause he'll need it

you talk like you know the kid. oh and jacob and josh played each other in 8th grade wright scored 2 touchdowns 50 yards + on both touchdowns against yalls hometown hero. so what he didnt play varsity this year wanna know how many sophmores did? 1 the qb harrison tatum. we had backs.

Guest EagleFan01

There is six different guys in Newton that can bench over 300 and we got one guy who can bench 410...... Also they will all be on the football field again next season..

you talk like you know the kid. oh and jacob and josh played each other in 8th grade wright scored 2 touchdowns 50 yards + on both touchdowns against yalls hometown hero. so what he didnt play varsity this year wanna know how many sophmores did? 1 the qb harrison tatum. we had backs.

ya i know jacob, hes one of my friends. and who gives a crap about an 8th grade football game??? NOBODY!! and if josh is any good like your saying him to be, no matter what he would be on varsity.. no coach is that stupid to not bring that kind of talent up.. your just making the kid and you look stupid.. sooo quit talkin about something thats not gonna happen  ;D

alright freshman game wright scored 2 touchdowns against yall? your contradicting yourself everytime i bring up how he seems to have yall beat.. oh and it takes more than one guy to win a game. but youll see. noone heard about reggie bush until his junior year... and look at what he did. youll see im not saying he's a reggie bush. but youll see.

Guest Sports Cards

New Caney has a girl that can.

New Caney senior Courtney Gathright broke a world record with her lift of 300.8 pounds at the WABDL World Championships in Las Vegas.

The article is in the East Montgomery county Observer

She didn't get her 300 at Regionals, but did very well, over a thousand pound three lift total! She looks like a little blonde haired girl that should be a cheerleader or volleyball player, not a dominate powerlifter!

Guest Sports Cards

uh sports card.. were talkin about josh wright on that quote not a girl

My bad, I quoted the wrong one, somebody mentioned the girl that benched 300lbs. I saw Josh Wright at the WB meet, very strong kid. Kris Wedekind, has equaled his strength now, and even set a new Regional Bench Press record at Kirbyville with 355lbs, he has a good shot at breaking the 198 record at state with 380lbs. I am looking forward to seeing those two guys battle it out at some meets next year.

Guest Sports Cards

410 that is imposible for a highschool kid

Jomar Cauley at Jasper puts up over 460, and a kid from West Columbia can do around 500lbs. Definitly not impossible for a HS kid.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami