tvc184 - I'm calling you out

gringo

A few week ago while discussing deer meat you said - I wouldn't put it in the category of awesome however. - we'll the tenderloins I fried up last night were in fact truely awesome.  You were wrong, wrong, wrong ;).  (Actually me and TVC are tight since we been hunting right down the road from each other down in South Texas)!

A few week ago while discussing deer meat you said - I wouldn't put it in the category of awesome however. - we'll the tenderloins I fried up last night were in fact truely awesome.  You were wrong, wrong, wrong ;).  (Actually me and TVC are tight since we been hunting right down the road from each other down in South Texas)!

Yeah, yeah, yeah!  Marinated, seasoned, battered, fried and then slathered in sauce. Just as well had a piece of horse meat.

Anyway, where's the proof? I didn't get invited to sample the offering. By the way, if you have any tenderloins left that need cooking, I can run over you way and pick them up. If that big 6 point would have stood still for about another 30 seconds the last morning of my hunt, I would have culled him for the ranch and had my own tenderloins... and backstrap, roast, sausage.........

Gringo, did you get my PM? I hope to be making another trip down there in late October or mid-November.

Watch out for tvc he might slip some snake in on you. ;D ;D ;D

Watch out for tvc he might slip some snake in on you. ;D ;D ;D

No way! If I shoot a rattlesnake I am not going to waste the meat by giving it to someone else. By the way, there were no rattlesnakes out last week in the snow. Hmmmmm......

YEah, I got your PM, I know right where that gate is south of the Goofy, just didn't recognize the arrowheads on the gate.  Didn't see to many snakes this year but killed a 6 1/2 footer last year.  We went down last weekend and knocked out a few more does.  Probably be back in a few weeks to start putting out the protein (that stuff gets mighty expensive -but it works).  You should have a little better luck in Oct-Nov, still a long way from the rut but less hunting pressure on the deer and probably better weather.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124