3 WAY TIE FOR KING of STJFL?

So I was thinking about the current standings of the season and was wondering if my thoughts were correct on the possibility of a 3 way tie for the Overall STJFL record this season.

I am not good with all of the standings rule so my question is this:

If PNG White lost to WOS by 18 and WOS lost to BMT by 13 who in return lost to PNG W by 3, then where does that leave the overall standings? Is it a 3 way tie or not. Just wondering becasue it brings up a good rivalry again for next year. :P  :o  :o  :o

No, and here is why

WOS   4-0,  PNG W  4-1, Jasper 3-1,  Lum W 3-1, Lum B 3-1, Vidor 3-3, BC 2-2, LCM 2-2, BMT 2-3, PNGP 2-3, Ktz 1-4, OF 0-3, and Ned 0-5

So based on records and that is what the STJFL will go by WOS,PNGW, Jasper and 2 Lum teams should have a good rivalry next year. Hope league will schedule them all to play each other.

No, and here is why

WOS 4-0, PNG W 4-1, Jasper 3-1, Lum W 3-1, Lum B 3-1, Vidor 3-3, BC 2-2, LCM 2-2, BMT 2-3, PNGP 2-3, Ktz 1-4, OF 0-3, and Ned 0-5

So based on records and that is what the STJFL will go by WOS,PNGW, Jasper and 2 Lum teams should have a good rivalry next year. Hope league will schedule them all to play each other.

I think ice tea was going by the REAL record not the games given 😉

I think ice tea was going by the REAL record not the games given

I agree with what he is saying , but that does not matter in the eyes of those on the STJFL Board it is whats on paper and those are your standings.

Plus i like messing with ICE TEA.....

You can mess with me all you want as long as you don't mess with Texas hahahahahahaha

I will take WOS on top all day everyday if thats how you want to look at it!! HAHAHAHAHA  By the way what area are you from?

• 1 month later...
Hey my kids left it all on the field! Try to be sarcastic all you want but it came down to the end! Great game by both is and Jasper! I don't have a problem with losing, I learn from it and teach my kids the same! This season was awesome and I hate that it has to end!

Hey my kids left it all on the field! Try to be sarcastic all you want but it came down to the end! Great game by both is and Jasper! I don't have a problem with losing, I learn from it and teach my kids the same! This season was awesome and I hate that it has to end!

Another great year bro. Keep doing what you do for those kids.

Not being sarcastic at all. When BMT lost you were the one to start this thread and counted Bmt out as if Png had done something. Let your team play a quality team without its Hc/OC and no practice the week of the game to prepare the kids. Then to lose by 2 after all of that should've told you something about them. Png whined about not having their O.C against yall and that's why they lost 19-0. Like I said, lose your HC/OC, and come play Bmt. I promise you the game won't come down to extra pts. I honesty think you guys are the 2nd best team in the league behind the 10yr Old Bmt Sr kids. Went to Wos and took care of business. Went to Png and took care of business. Rivers has to be coach of the yr. All the drama he had to deal with this year and then to coach the kids Sunday dealing with a huge family loss is big time bro. "Lamar1996 I seen you crying behind the bleachers bro. No Sr ring for you. We'll take 2 of those. Something you can't fix your mouth to say....lol You probably will say 1-4. I'm gonna say 1-1 because it's all about the big game and we split

BMT cant make excuses, we were without our HC/OC the last 5 games but thats no reason to complain. The kings of the league says it was self inflicted. We told them we would not beat people by more 40 so they held that against us. Yes its true at the coaches meeting the question was asked and it was returned with a question and our ans was 40. so next year our answer will be 60 points before the games are reviewed. LOL

Good job BMT Sr for a great year despite all the drama!!!