31 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the best JV??

• silsbee
    • Jasper
    • Hamshire Fannett
    • Wos
    • Hardin Jefferson

Guest fridaynightlights

That's because the HJ JV coach does all that crazy stalling crap and setting bad examples for his kids.  He must just be a poor coach.

No, He is a great coach he knows the game very well, he put his team in position to win both times we just didn't exacute at the end, like this week we had several free throws and a couple of good looks at the basket we just couldnt get them to fall, WOS also has a great program and anytime they play it could go either way.

That's because the HJ JV coach does all that crazy stalling crap and setting bad examples for his kids.  He must just be a poor coach.

Wow....you can't be serious!!!!  Not only is CD the best JV coach in the area, he is one of the best coaches in the area.  Only a HJ hater or a upset parent would make a ridiculous comment like that.  The HJ faithful should be very pleased to have a coach like him.  Not only a guy that has won a state championship as a player, but one who has been a head coach at 2 different teams in the same 3A classification deep into the playoffs!!!

WOW poor coach???????? i really dont even no what to say to that.. u just need to stop talking probably shouldnt come on this site ever again.. u dont know wat ur talkin about

sabine pass jv will murder ani team a round dis area

they beat bridge city,buna,an took 1st in da bridge city tourny

they hav a relly young team so i think da deserve 2 b in da rankings

12-1 is there record and they lost 1nce 2 a varsity team

and 1/3 of there wins wer deafeating varsity teams and blowin out jv teams

I think that all of the teams listed are good.  I saw the HJ/Silsbee JV game on Tuesday and Silsbee is pretty dang good.  Very athletic and big for a JV team.  I think it is a toss between HJ and Silsbee.  As far as PNG is concerned if your JV is undefeated maybe they should move a few of you up since your varsity is terrible.

PNG maybe doing good in JV, but your not playing the best Juniors and/or Sopphomores at other schools.  LCM's Varsity is full of Juniors and Nederland's is full of Sopphomores having to play up.  Would your record be the same if those guys were playing at the JV level where they're better suited?  JV is for development and I don't think you can compare the teams if they are losing players to the varsity level.

Funny I didn't think this subject was just about H-J's situation.  There are teams playing Sophomores and Juniors up, who would be better suited for JV but due to lack of Seniors were moved up to fill a varsity roster.  Kids are sometimes the victim of the current circumstances.  J'Covan is an exception, he is and has been better suited for Varsity, but that's not the case for some players at other schools. 

sabine pass jv will murder ani team a round dis area

they beat bridge city,buna,an took 1st in da bridge city tourny

they hav a relly young team so i think da deserve 2 b in da rankings

12-1 is there record and they lost 1nce 2 a varsity team

and 1/3 of there wins wer deafeating varsity teams and blowin out jv teams

Is anyone else concerned with the fact that our young people can't spell correctly anymore? They spell everything in text-messaging format. Stop taking shortcuts and spell it out right or you will forget how.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kakiri550
    Newest Member
    kakiri550

• No chance in hell that this pos is found guilty. 
    • After his silly conviction, President Trump has raised over 200 Million dollars!  The people are seeing through it!  Excellent!  
    • Let’s see if joe biden’s words about no one is above the law, made after the rigged trial of President Trump, rings true with his po💩son.  Hopefully, but I’m not going to hold my breath, they put the sorry sob in prison.
    • I liked his no bull crap attitude. He was a man of very few words. Extremely strong and freaky athletic!!! As close as possible to being the best offensive lineman to ever play the game. I hope his family finds peace without him!!! RIP #73
    • Chester, a small town in NE Tyler County.  A town that is seeing growth with the addition of a national chain store and a new school being built.  If you travel 287 toward Dallas from the Golden Triangle you have probably passed through Chester.  Things tend to stay pretty consistent and it is your typical small town.   A trip to state is the buzz around town, and the talk before church services begin on Sunday.  This year’s graduating class will number 11.  We don’t have a radio station that covers the Yellowjackets.  We are never a lead story on any of the news stations that broadcast to our community. With all that said, there is a closeness and sense of pride in our community.  Every community rallies behind their kids as they progress into the playoffs.  We are proud of our boys as they have represented our community well and with class. We invite you to follow our boys as they go to state.  We welcome the greater SETX communities as honorary Yellowjackets.  Tune in, watch live or come to Round Rock personally and join us in supporting the Chester Yellowjackets.  Go ‘Jackets!!! ⚾️💜💛⚾️🟣🟡⚾️💜💛⚾️
  • Topics