Nederland 56 PN-G 54 Final/Tuesday

Great game to both teams. Still questioned about Thompson sitting the whole second quarter? That's a big part of  your team you don't sit him for a whole quarter. But I gotta give a hand to the D of Nederland, they sure did come out ready for him. Nederland is a great team, and they proved it tonight. Great last shot by the way to that young kid. Great memory. Once again great game.

Guest catfever

What do you mean you don't see him sitting a whole quarter?  If he is in foul trouble, he is in foul trouble.  Second guess the coach for not playing him.  If he plays him and he gets another foul, second guess him for that.  Give the guy a break.  He is trying to win a game.

yea that could be the reason. I just don't see him sitting a whole quarter tho, that is a huge part of there team. But I guess you just have to teach them some lessons early. He is a great ball player, they were just ready for him tonight, they played great D.

My guess is that the coach was not trying to teach a kid a lesson-----he needed him on the floor at the end of the game----if he had four fouls the other team will go after him and force a fifth---then guess what--- he is out for good!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont