Anything but the over 40 rule

whisperer

I'm 41 so I can't participate?  Oh your talking about the scoring crap.  :blink:

Here is something........

PNG W will defeat BMT again this season and the over 40 will not even come into play or maybe it will.  ;)

:lol:<--------------Look it is Bugatti again with crow in his mouth.

:ph34r:<--------------Here is his partner in crime Hawk05.  He likes to stay in disguise because of all the non sense comments he makes.

B)<--------------I almost forgot about Jag86.  This is him having to wear sunglasses to look at our side of the scoreboard during the game because of all the lights bulbs it takes.

:o<-------------This is what they all will look like when they see the scoreboard after our game.  The comment will be, "Oh crap that just happened again". 

:D<-------------Here is what I will look like after the game.

Lamar what are u going todo abt there recruits they picked up only 5 players have ever seen PN 4 of them being 10. So u have a new army of Beaumont boys to shake off! What are y'all going (or) ( UR coaches ) to handle them up front. Big fast and nasty! Not the same team of past!
You guys have lost all your key kids to the purple team that got whipped by them earlier in season still no worries from the "all ways be faithfull!"

Go

Sh.......

Lamar what are u going todo abt there recruits they picked up only 5 players have ever seen PN 4 of them being 10. So u have a new army of Beaumont boys to shake off! What are y'all going (or) ( UR coaches ) to handle them up front. Big fast and nasty! Not the same team of past!
You guys have lost all your key kids to the purple team that got whipped by them earlier in season still no worries from the "all ways be faithfull!"
Go
Sh.......

Come on whisperer you know that the Dallas Cowboys could lineup against us and I will have faith of a victory. They may not be the same team of the past, but the newbies on this team will have field level seats of the machine I like to call png w. The school bus stops in port Neches this weekend against Vidor and will make a stop in BMT the next for a little home(field) schooling.